This was my Valentine’s Day card for Laurence
It’s been a while since I’ve made cards; I was doing so well in January, making a card a day and then on the 1st of February I was just so card fatigued. As a result, I made all of one card for all of February; this was it 🙂
- I punched out two circles; one in black and the other in red glitter card stock.
- Punched out two hearts for the antenna.
- The shadow was created using water colour.
- Stamps: None
- Paper: Card stock and glitter card stock
- Paper Size: Slightly smaller than an A6
- Ink: None
- Accessories: Glue, watercolour, fine liner pen, circle and heart punches
Thanks for stopping by!