Another card sketch challenge for SplitCoastStampers.
This was the card sketch
And this was my take on it – as you can see, I flipped the card around and used the Aladine stamps I bought in France for my focal point
- I cut a panel using a stitched border die and stamped the birds on the top panel.
- They were coloured in using Zig pens.
- On the bottom half I stuck a sentiment that was printed out using the Brother handheld printer.
- I faux stitched the top and bottom using a fine liner pen.
- I used a strip of design paper in the middle of the card blank and added the two panels using 3d foam tape
- Stamps: Aladine
- Paper: Watercolour
- Paper Size: A6
- Ink: None
- Accessories: Zig Clear Brush pens, Brother handheld printer, Wink of Stella, fineliner pen, stitched border die, design paper, 3d foam tape
- Techniques: Watercolouring
This card has been submitted for the following challenges:
Facebook: A Card a Day on Facebook Day 27 Card 27
Sketch Challenge 629
Thanks for stopping by!