Made this card for the Colour Challenge with the added brief to make a Valentine’s card.
These were the colours:
and this was my card:
- I wanted to use the colour challenge to create a Valentine’s card that was a bit different
- I don’t have Stampin Up inkpads; I don’t have a rose colour in any brand of inkpads, so I used a Memento colour called Love Letter – it seemed appropriate 🙂
- Oh and the credit for the tagline goes to Laurence
- Stamps: Stampin Up By the Tide
- Paper: Handmade paper, 300gsm card blank
- Paper Size: A6
- Ink: Memento Dew Drop; Grey Flannel, Love Letter
- Accessories: Glossy accents, Brother handheld printer, heart punch, fineliner pen
- Techniques: Stamping
This card has been submitted for the following challenges:
Facebook: A Card a Day on Facebook Day 17 Card 17
Splitcoaststampers: Colour Challenge
Thanks for stopping by!