Another one for Sue who liked this card but wanted either fishes or birds
- I distressed the book paper with rust coloured ink and stamped the images with Ranger Archival black ink.
- Went over the stamps and created branches with a fine liner pen and coloured it in with Crayola.
- I sponged on some rust colour on the card blank (the card is a light blue) and glued the panel on.
- Stamps: Aladine stamps
- Paper: Book paper, 260 gsm card blank
- Paper Size: A6
- Ink: Ranger Archival and Stazon
- Accessories: Crayola, fine liner pen
This card has been submitted for the following challenges:
Facebook: A Card a Day on Facebook Day 24 Card 24
Thanks for stopping by!