And here it is:
- I cut up the Paperchase letter paper and glued it to the panel using gel medium.
- Painted the entire thing with a gesso wash.
- Outlined the pieces of paper with a fine liner pen.
- Used Derwent colours to outline the panel as well as to shade the card.
- Used the Brother machine to print out the sentiment and doodled around it.
- Glued the panel to the card blank.
- Stamps: None
- Paper: Watercolour paper
- Paper Size: A5
- Ink: Derwent Inktense blocks
- Accessories: Paperchase letter paper, gesso, gel medium, Brother Ptouch, Fineliner pen
- Techniques: Mix media
This card has been submitted for the following challenges:
Facebook: A Card a Day on Facebook Day 14 Card 14
Splitcoaststampers: Inspiration Challenge
Thanks for stopping by!