This week’s colour combination was quite interesting; I was originally going to make a Christmas card using these colours and completely messed it up.This was the colour palette for the challenge
and this was my take on it:
I love love LOVE it !
- Using the mandala stencil, I sprayed misting inks on the card.
- Added a doodle border using a fine line pen
- Stamps: Mandala stencil by TCW
- Paper: Watercolour paper
- Paper Size: A6
- Ink: Cosmic Shimmer Misting inks
- Accessories: Fineliner pen
- Techniques: Stencilling
This was a super simple card and took me about 5 minutes to do – I am going to make some more in different colours.
This card has been submitted for the following challenges:
Facebook: A Card a Day on Facebook Day 10 Card 10
Splitcoaststampers: Colour Challenge
Thanks for stopping by!