This is a simple enough card but i love the mosaic / stained glass look
- Using a Versamark pen, I drew lines across a sheet of handmade paper and gold embossed it.
- I coloured in the resultant spaces with Winsor & Newton coloured inks.
- The panel was stuck to the card blank with 3D foam tape
- Paper: Water colour paper, black 300 gsm cardstock for the blank
- Ink: Winsor & Newton watercolour ink
- Accessories: Versamark pen, gold embossing powder, 3D foam tape
This card has been submitted for the following challenges:
Facebook: A Card a Day on Facebook Day 8 Card 8
Thanks for stopping by!