I needed a quick card to send along with a gift and this is what I came up with.
- I used a green Docrafts’ textured cardstock to create the card blank
- Used a corner punch to round off the edges
- Cut designer paper, cut it the same size as the card blank front and glued it
- Cut white card stock into a rectangle and inked the edges with green ink
- The flower was a pre-cut from Dovecraft’s Garden Party decoupage pad
- The leaves were cut out from scrap paper as was the stem
- Used a glue dot to glue the button to the flower
In retrospect, the only thing I would have done is inked the edges of the flower to give it some depth.
Thanks for stopping by!